Sasha Writes

Notebook of Flow Less Thoughts..

Long journey
Comes to an end..
It is the big day..
You all graduate..

I am sad..
Because you vacate..
I am happy
Because my best friend is a graduate..

All these days..
The door was closed..
You tried hard and
Made it opened..
Go through it..
Start your career....

Do not look back..
You will feel satisfied..
Look forward..
And achieve more..!

Congratulations on you graduation and Good Luck with your career..!!

[This is another flow less thought on graduation of my best friend Haneez Haroon.. Congratulations.. You are a graduate now.. ! ]

4 comments:

I am Sorry about not being there at your convocation =(

Congratulations Haneez!

Thanks a lot.. means a lot..

**[H]UGS**

Manesha Gunathillake said... December 22, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

Congratulations Hnz.!!

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers

My Blog List

Twitter

Follow hajara_ on Twitter
Powered by Blogger.